Like many power-tools, Selenium has a host of features that are designed to be used one way and end up being used another. In this technically focused talk, we’ll cover the intended use and the observed abuse of some of these features. We’ll cover everything from the proper way to wait, find and interact with elements, and even pro-tips on how to make your test runs fast and stable.
* Better understanding of how Selenium works
* Knowledge on how the waiting strategies interact
* How to use the Actions APIs
* Extending Selenium to better support your testing
* Beginner and mid-level testers familiar with Java